The Alliance for Positive Relationships (APR) is a service delivered jointly by four organisations. For more information about these organisations, please click on the links below.
We all bring different areas of expertise and experience together to deliver a single service to address domestic abuse and relationship difficulties within Stockport. We work with men, women and families through:
- One-to-one work with individuals and families
- Group work (for example The Freedom Programme)
- The provision of general advice and signposting
- Training and guidance to statutory and community organisations
- Building community capacity to enable people to support each other
- Awareness raising and campaigning
For more information, please contact us or join us on Facebook or Twitter.